Performing Stability Analysis on iPhone

I was finishing up performing an analysis for a client developing a SAS macro to perform stability analysis. There are some good guidelines for this since the FDA has clearly defined how this is done. I found the article on the FDA website entitled "International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) - Guidance for Industry: Q1E Evaluation of Stability Data" to be very useful. Once I was able to get a SAS macro to perform this task, the next challenge is to have this available on an iPhone so the user can access the latest analysis anywhere on their iPhone.

Rather than going into a verbose description here, I recorded a video to illustrate this to you. I find that the iPhone which is a multi-touch graphical user interface can be best explained by showing so hope you find this video useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get a Job as a SAS Programmer

Remembering Dad